Few days ago I went to shoot new time lapse video on the Kollenberg but it was too windy so I end it up taking bunch of photos instead.
Which turned out to be a really good idea because I could quickly walk further and have another cloud formation flying accross the sky.
That’s how fast the clouds were approaching.
Today I had a little more time to sit down and actually edit few of those photographs.
One of them you can see above.
I could go on and on about what settings I’ve used and how I put this panorama together and so on, but I won’t do it now.
…and here is why.
I’m working on a mini 3 day course where I’m going to lay down the whole shooting and editing process…
And to get you even more excited about it, here is what will be in it.
– 3 biggest mistakes even pro photographers make while shooting landscape photographs
– The true behind shooting “RAW” and why is necessary preserve as much information as possible when shooting against the Sun.
– How to use this simple setting and achieve sharp images almost every time.
– Learn one of the best composition tricks that will instantly take your photos to the next level.
– The one and only filter that I use and why I wouldn’t change in a million years. (Yes… It’s that great!)
– The sneaky ways professional photographers use to make their images almost perfect right out of the camera.
– Avoid these deadly 4 mistakes before you even start shooting and get the exposure and white levels right 99% of the time.
– The only reason why you should spent more time on your subject and an easy way to think your images through.
– How a simple adjustment in your camera settings could be a difference between your shots being average or blow someone elses head off.
– How to use grid to your advantage.
– How to take dull looking photo and turn it into an image that your audience will love.
– The fastest known way to use this simple Lightroom trick that can help you process your images in seconds.
– Why shooting too many images can work against you and what to do about it.
– The only lens that made me truly happy and why I use it 95% of the time.
– A simple 5 minute exercise for stunning panorama images.
– Two biggest things you must know before you even decide to go for a photoshoot.
– Why most photographers miss out on great photos and what you can do instantly to make your images look 100 times better.
A lot is coming your way…
And that’s just a beginning because i’ll also dive into your questions and hopefully get most of them answered.
If you don’t want to miss it, then get on my notification list. Just click on the link below and sign up. I will then let you know when the guide is done.
All the best,